Join us for a wildly fun and informative evening to give thanks for our state’s rich and diverse wildlife and habitat. Tickets are on sale now for Give Thanks for Wildlife, our first signature fundraising event in Charlotte, held Saturday, Nov. 19, in the Urban Garden at Bank of America.
Teaming with our host sponsor, US Trust, this event is a great chance to meet wonderful people who share a passion to protect, conserve and restore our wildlife and its habitat in this resource-rich state. All event proceeds benefit North Carolina Wildlife Federation.
- Buffet and tasting stations featuring sustainably harvested North Carolina flora and fauna
- Silent auction and art display showcasing wildlife
- North Carolina wines and craft beer
- Live music
- Conversation and book signing with Doug Tallamy, author of “Bringing Nature Home”
- Debut of a community-created mural featuring NC wildlife photos
- Raffle prizes to kick off the season of gratitude and giving
- “Discussion centers” highlighting the mission, priorities and programs of NCWF’s diverse grassroots network, including: