NCWF Scholarship Application
To qualify for NCWF’s scholarships, you must be enrolled full-time at an accredited North Carolina university or college, including two-year institutions, pursuing an undergraduate or post-graduate degree. Rising freshmen are not eligible to apply. Applicants who meet the full criteria and submit all required materials by the deadline will be considered. Your major must be in the area(s) of wildlife, fisheries, forestry, conservation or the environment with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
All applications and required documents must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., Eastern Standard
Time (EST), on Friday, June 16, 2023.
Application Submission Requirements:
- Completed application.
- Unofficial copy of transcript(s) from all colleges or universities you have attended.
- A screenshot of your fall registration or other proof of enrollment.
- To be considered for the $2500 Leadership Grant, a letter of recommendation from your advisor is required.
- Proof of residence for those living in Forsyth County (not required for any other applicants.)
- Optional, but recommended: Resume, or curriculum vitae (CV) with abstract of research activities.
NCWF is committed to the practice and policy of equal opportunity for all, including grant and scholarship recipients, patrons, Board members and other volunteers, and employees, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other status. NCWF strives to diversify the conservation army and ensure that all people can enjoy the outdoors and engage in natural resource conservation. Please contact [email protected] with any questions about the application or the scholarship program.